family history and family trees, places and faces, the bonds that unite us

Grandmother and Great-Grandmother

There are very few photos of my grandmother Daisy Catherine Decoursey Bulner. This photo below was cropped from a larger FB wedding photo of my cousin Veronica's mother, Esther.

Grandmother, Daisy Catherine Decoursey Bulner (1911-1981)

My cousin Amanda Zoe Nathaniel keeps many family photos of her family, my late Aunty June was her mother. I went through her Facebook photo album and found 2 photos of my maternal grandmother and my maternal great-grandmother. My mother used to tell us a lot about them when I was a little girl.

From left: Stephanie, Aunty June, grandmother Daisy Catherine (eldest), granduncle Humphrey Edward Bulner (youngest brother of Daisy Catherine), uncle Devdass Kingsley Nathaniel (June's husband), Vanessa, Rex and Amanda.
Front from left: Rex, Jeffrey, Amanda, Vanessa, Veronica.
Back row from left: Stephanie, maternal great-grandmother Emma Francis Krasse and Gerald.

Online family tree:
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~lkawgw/gen1235.html

De Coursey family tree:
https://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=ks-decoursey&id=I31
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide 1

Slide 1
355-A Glugor house

Slide 5

Slide 5
The author's den

Slide 4

Slide 4
Tulip leaving for England 1952

Slide 3

Slide 3
Dr Che Lah bin Md Joonos

Slide 2

Slide 2
Bird's eyeview of Tanjung Penaga

Slide 6

Slide 6
British officers in Penang

Quotes

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

INDEX

Roller Index

Author

My Photo
Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
I am surviving

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages (Slides)