family history and family trees, places and faces, the bonds that unite us

Aunty June's Family

I met Aunty June once when she was walking past me at Pak Saleh's house in Sentul, Kuala Lumpur. I was seated against the wall and she and her sisters and their families walked past me. I thought they were important people (VIP) as they didn't look anything like me. I had thought they were Orang Puteh but later I found out they were Burghers.

Aunty June
Uncle Devedass Kingsley Nathaniel
Uncle Devedass Kingsley Nathaniel received the Ahli Mangku Negara (AMN) award 1975

Aunty June's wedding at St Mary's Church, Kuala Lumpur, 8 February 1958
The above photos were from Aunty June's youngest daughter, Amanda Zoe, in Facebook

Amanda Zoe Nathaniel, 1 May 2014
Photo from her Facebook


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide 1

Slide 1
355-A Glugor house

Slide 5

Slide 5
The author's den

Slide 4

Slide 4
Tulip leaving for England 1952

Slide 3

Slide 3
Dr Che Lah bin Md Joonos

Slide 2

Slide 2
Bird's eyeview of Tanjung Penaga

Slide 6

Slide 6
British officers in Penang

Quotes

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

INDEX

Roller Index

Author

My Photo
Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
I am surviving

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages (Slides)