family history and family trees, places and faces, the bonds that unite us

My Cousins

I have 15 cousins, 8 are residing in Malaysia and 7 are in Australia.

I have met most of my cousins except for a few.

I met most of my cousins at Faisal's wedding reception in Bertam, Penang on 2 July 2013. Faisal's wedding reception was held at the MPSK Bertam, a big sports complex.

It will be good to meet everyone for the first time.

I met uncle Din's son, Kamarul Faisal, once at his home in Seberang Prai, a second time when Bapak died, and a third time when he got married - at his wedding reception in Bertam.

So far, I met one of aunty Esther's 2 children - I met Jeffrey but not his younger sister Veronica. I met Jeffrey first at Impiana KLCC, and second time at Faisal's wedding reception in Bertam.

I have not met any of aunty June's 5 children - Stephanie Druscilla, Gerald, Rex Allan, Vanessa Gloria, and Amanda Zoe. None of them came to Faisal's wedding reception.

I have met aunty Daisy's 7 children in Balga, Western Australia. I first met them when uncle Robert was still alive in 1988, long before Christmas. I met them again after uncle Robert died just before Christmas 1988. I met them again at Faisal's wedding reception in Bertam on 2 June 2013.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide 1

Slide 1
355-A Glugor house

Slide 5

Slide 5
The author's den

Slide 4

Slide 4
Tulip leaving for England 1952

Slide 3

Slide 3
Dr Che Lah bin Md Joonos

Slide 2

Slide 2
Bird's eyeview of Tanjung Penaga

Slide 6

Slide 6
British officers in Penang

Quotes

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

INDEX

Roller Index

Author

My Photo
Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
I am surviving

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages (Slides)