family history and family trees, places and faces, the bonds that unite us

Family Reunion 2013

When our family members met at Uncle Din's son's wedding at Majlis Perbandaran Sukan & Kebudayaan (MPSK) in Bertam, it was a wonderful affair. I never imagined I would meet everyone again.

I met uncle Din and family - wife Intan and son Kamarul Faisal.

I met aunty Intan's two sisters - aunty Chom and aunty Latifah (Prof Nor Hayati's friend).

I also met aunty Chom's only daughter, Aizura. I didn't see or recognise aunty Chom's 2 sons - Boy and Boboy.

I met aunty Esther and aunty Daisy, and their children.

I met aunty Esther's son Jeffrey and his family - wife Siti Noor Azar Majid, and daughter Nur Hanis and her friend.

I met aunty Daisy's daughters - Frances, Jenny and Vicky, and Vicky's husband and son.


Standing from left: Vicky, Jeffrey, Frances, and Siti Azar Majid.
Seated from left: Jenny, aunty Esther and aunty Daisy.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide 1

Slide 1
355-A Glugor house

Slide 5

Slide 5
The author's den

Slide 4

Slide 4
Tulip leaving for England 1952

Slide 3

Slide 3
Dr Che Lah bin Md Joonos

Slide 2

Slide 2
Bird's eyeview of Tanjung Penaga

Slide 6

Slide 6
British officers in Penang

Quotes

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

INDEX

Roller Index

Author

My Photo
Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
I am surviving

Labels

Recent Posts

Pages (Slides)